people come to Aquafit helps instructors design appropriate classes
why others participate in Aquafitness, enlightens us to the benefits they
experience from it. Share your story with other Aquafitness enthusiast. Send
your story to the CALA Webmaster. We would love to post it for others to read.
Please identify if CALA has permission to use your name.
Some general comments
participants have made include:
- Being confined to a wheelchair my fitness
programs are limited. Joining Aquafit meant, it was possible to do things
not possible on land. Learning to walk,
run, balance and co-ordinate movements helps to rebuild strength and
- Being larger, it is difficult to move on
land but once in the water it is so easy to move. The combination of good
eating and Aquafit, has helped control the weight.
- Instructors are continuously encouraging
good posture. Now even on land, posture is always a priority. Clothes fit
better with good posture.
- Found doing exercises in the water more
challenging than on land. The resistance makes you work harder.
- Love to run but could never do it on land
but in the water it is no problem.
- Deepwater Aquafit helps build your abs and
strengthen back muscles.
- Everyone gets to work at their own pace.
Amazing how hard you push yourself and it doesn't hurt. As time goes on the
harder you want to work without being asked.
- The instructors really care and help you
master the movements.
- Size, age, limitations don't matter.
Everyone is welcome and feels a part of the class
- Water is soothing and relaxing Don't realize
you have been exercising for a ull class
- Enjoy the people and the music
- Safe environment to try new moves.