ON Toronto (GoodLife Fitness - Manulife Centre) - Group Exercise Instructor (Aqua)
Contact: Sandy Gribbon firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Group Exercise
Facility: Manulife Centre
Position Type: Part-Time Regular
GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies!
GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR - AQUA
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Group Exercise Instructor?
A Group Exercise Instructor provides safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our Group Exercise, aquatics and cycling programs.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Lead members through a safe and enjoyable workout in a group setting.
- Maintain communication with club management, the members and other instructors
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can Fit Pro Fitness Instructor Specialist
- Recognized Aqua Certification, such as CALA, WaterART, or Aqua Zumba
- C.P.R. Certification
- Exclusivity with GoodLife
- Energetic and personable with a healthy and positive outlook
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dependable
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
- Customer focused
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
- Demonstrated fit with GoodLife’s core values (Care, Trust, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Happiness, Personal Fitness)
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our vision to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.